I am setting up this page to catalog the recipes I have placed on my blog to promote ease of finding the recipes.
A good friend told me about this recipe and I have made it twice in the last month. Taste just like a egg roll without the wrapper
Egg Roll Bowl
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook and stir sausage in a large skillet until browned, about 10 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Stir coleslaw mix, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic into the skillet; cook until coleslaw softens, about 8 minutes. Stir in lemon zest and cilantro; cook until flavors combine, about 2 minutes.
Printed From Allrecipes.com 4/21/2017
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into small pieces (about a pound)
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans low sodium chicken broth (or beef broth)
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped (or green onion)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- Combine cauliflower, garlic and broth in a large saucepan. If the broth does not cover the cauliflower add water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low and simmer until cauliflower is fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain cauliflower and garlic, reserving 2 tablespoons broth.
- Hand mash, or if you’d rather transfer to a food processor and process ’til smooth, adding broth if necessary to moisten mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper; add chives and parsley and stir.
- Serve hot.
Go to blog post for recipe written out.
5 cups broccoli florets, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese(I used crumbly blue cheese)
1 cup sunflower kernels
3/4 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
1 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Combine all salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl; mix well. Combine dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined using a fork or wire whisk. Add dressing to salad and mix well. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.